3 Different Methods Of T- Shirt Printing in Chamblee
T-shirt printing in Chamblee is a great way to spark your identity with a unique design. You can have your custom design, print your company’s logo or wear a basic tee with unique details to have fantastic combinations of colors. T-shirt printing allows you to create multiple styles.
Let’s learn about different ways of T-shirt printing in Chamblee, GA.
Different Ways Of T- Shirt Printing in Chamblee
There are many different ways of T-shirt printing in Chamblee GA. All methods like screen printing, DTG printing, or heat transfer printing vinyl have their benefits. Here are different ways of T-shirt printing in Chamblee, GA, and their uses:
Screen printing is a widely used method of printing. It is a simple way to create unique prints on tees.
In this method, a mesh screen is used. This screen is stretched over wooden frames, spreading the color onto it.
Benefits of Screen Printing
- It is an inexpensive way of publicity for your brand.
- You can reach out to more people and create awareness about the brand.
- It’s less time-consuming.
- Budget-friendly method of printing t-shirts.
Direct to Garment Printing
DTG printing is the most used and best method of t-shirt printing. You can create designs with multiple colors to get endless design options for your company’s logo. You can choose a design or have your custom design.
Benefits of Direct-to-Garment Printing
- The preparation time for DTG is less.
- You can have vibrant details and design.
- Create unmatched quality.
- You can create different styles with this method.
- It’s an environmentally friendly method of printing t-shirts.
Heat Transfer Printing Vinyl
Heat Transfer Printing Vinyl is the most advanced method of printing t-shirts.
This process involves a vinyl cutter, heat-resisting sheets, heat press, printer, ink, computer, and vinyl transfer paper.
The first t-shirt is placed face up on a flat surface in Heat Transfer Printing Vinyl. Now printing is done by heat transfer vinyl. The paper is set against the fabric in the following step, and pressure is applied for around 10 seconds. After that, it cools down, and the design becomes permanent.
Benefits of Heat Transfer Printing Vinyl
- You can have your personalized design
- This method is a money-saving way of printing t-shirts.
- Fine details can be created by this method of printing.
- Speedy production of t-shirts.
- It is a simple method and creates less mess.
At Inkbrodo, you can have a unique design with vibrant color combinations. You can also customize your t-shirt. If you’re looking for t-shirt printing in Chamblee, GA, we are your one-stop destination to fulfill all requirements.